Bookmark this page

Your search results for | jobs

FirstPrevious 6  7  8  9  10

Salesforce Project Manager

You have the opportunity to join a market leading Insurance company as a Salesforce Project Manager. Your BA skills and Configuration experience will be crucial for this position as you will be leading the Salesforce Projects within the company. Technical knowledge of Salesforce is crucial as well as experience liaising with Stakeholder,...

Job Type:
PERMANENT
Location:
London
Salary:
40000 - 60000
Date:
21/12/2018

Salesforce Project Manager

A key client of mine in London has just opened up a Project manager role in the Salesforce team. The company is looking to grow heavily over the next 12 months and is looking for a permanent Salesforce Project manager to join ASAP. In this role you will be doing 70% Salesforce projects and the other 30% will be general IT Projects. You will be...

Job Type:
PERMANENT
Location:
London
Salary:
45000 - 55000
Date:
21/12/2018

Service Design and Transition Manager - London

Service Design and Transition Manager / Support Models / Service Acceptance / Readiness / application, end user computing and infrastructure services / Based London / 6 months. One of our leading clients is looking to recruit a Service Design and Transition Manager. Location - London Duration - 6 months Day rate - 500-550 per...

Job Type:
CONTRACT
Location:
City of London
Salary:
500 - 550
Date:
20/12/2018

Chief Technology Officer - London - £100,000-£150,000PA

My client is the largest family owned business within their industry of trade; highly acclaimed for their versatile distribution strategy and extensive client portfolio. After more than 50 years of progressive business, this company continues to expand its reach and infrastructure. As such, they are now recruiting for a Chief Technology...

Job Type:
PERMANENT
Location:
London
Salary:
100000 - 150000
Date:
20/12/2018

ERP Project Manager - Home based - £80,000

ERP Project Manager ERP Project Manager My client is seeking an AX Senior Project Manager for a home-based role, requiring 2-3 days a week of UK-wide travel to customer sites. This role would offer the opportunity to manage greenfield, exciting Dynamics AX/365 projects while offering up to 80,000 per annum + package, dependant on...

Job Type:
PERMANENT
Location:
London
Salary:
Excellent!!!
Date:
20/12/2018
FirstPrevious 6  7  8  9  10